One of the biggest question marks the Los Angeles Lakers have entering free agency is what will happen with Dennis Schroder. He is an unrestricted free agent, so he could choose to go anywhere he chooses. However, with the Lakers being very limited financially, they need to do everything they can to avoid losing Dennis Schroder for nothing, even if that means getting back lesser value in a sign and trade. In this video, we'll discuss 3 realistic sign and trades the Lakers could make to get back some value in return for Dennis Schroder.
- Two time NBA Champion IsiahThomas talks, Tough Chicago Upbringing, Goat Debate, NBA Finals, More
- Lakers Looking At Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul Trades
- Los Angeles Lakers TRADING For Chris Paul or Russell Westbrook? Lakers rumors
- Giannis put up a LeBron level performance this NBA Finals - Bomani | #TheRightTime
- Latest on Dennis Schroder Sign & Trade, Replacement Options
- 3 REALISTIC Sign and Trades the Lakers could make with Dennis Schroder WITHOUT Getting Hard-Capped!
- EVERY NBA FINALS MVP (1969-2021) | Jordan, Kareem, Kobe, LeBron & MORE 🏆